Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Monday, September 27, 2010

It's been a year since Khloe Kardashian said I do to L.A. Laker Lamar Odom – and married life definitely agrees with the reality star.

"I have never been happier, never been so at peace, never been so in love," she wrote on her blog Monday. "I am a better person because of Lamar."

Sending a message directly to her hubby, Kardashian, 26, wrote: "Happy anniversary to the love of my life! Thank you for everything you have given me. I love you. I can't wait for our 80th wedding anniversary!!"

The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star, who wed Odom in an extravagant ceremony in Los Angeles, also posted photos showing the honeymoon isn't over for the romantic couple.

Kardashian added: "365 days have passed since we got married and each and every one of those days my husband has been the first thing I think of when I wake up, and the last thing before I go to sleep. I truly wish this kind of happiness upon everyone."

0 comments: