Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Chris Brown Readies "F.A.M.E."

Chris Brown got back in a pop state of mind with his club-friendly jam “Yeah 3x,” but that’s only the tip of the iceberg. C. Breezy took over the airwaves to announce his upcoming album title and update listeners on its progress.


“I’m putting out singles a lot right now, so everything’s coming together,” he revealed on Austin, Texas, radio station 102.3 The Beat. “But I’m definitely going to say this and plug it quick. The name of my album is F.A.M.E., so make sure you check it out.”

The 21-year-old singer’s fourth album title stands for “Forgiving All My Enemies,” the acronym that he got tattooed on his arm this past July. He recently released a snippet of the DJ Frank E-produced “Yeah 3x,” which will be unveiled in full within the next week.

“I got a couple things coming to y’all in the future. I’ve got the new records coming out. I’ve got one called ‘Yeah 3x.’ It’s self-explanatory, you can probably hear it on YouTube right now, but we gon’ put it out to y’all in a couple more days or something like that,” he said. “Also, we got a record called ‘Calypso.’ I got a couple other things. So I’m trying to get everything together, figure out what I’mma do with the album.”

Brown has been hard at work in the studio, collaborating with singer-songwriter Kevin McCall, who penned his hit single “Deuces” as well as forthcoming album cuts “Rest of My Life” and the country-tinged “Another You.”

“I write and collab with Chris. Awesome writer. Vibe off his energy a lot. We got a lot of records to get out,” McCall told our friends over @ Rap-Up TV, noting that he also penned a slow jam with Chris and Tank for Keri Hilson’s sophomore project No Boys Allowed.

In the meantime, fans can get a taste of some new Breezy by checking out his contributions to Nelly’s 5.0 album, due Nov. 16. “He gon’ have a great album,” stated Chris. “I worked with him on a couple of joints, me and Polow Da Don.”

0 comments: