Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Wednesday, September 29, 2010


One of the many accusers of Bishop Eddie Long broke his silence earlier this week. 23 year-old Jamal Parris, SPOKE EXCLUSIVELY TO FOX 5’S DALE RUSSELL IN COLORADO and described how the bishop allegedly lavished him and other young men with gifts, cash, trips and cars in return for sex. Check out some of his comments below:

“I cannot get the sound of his voice out of my head. I cannot forget the smell of his cologne. And I cannot forget the way that he made me cry many nights when I drove in his car on the way home, not able to take enough showers to wipe the smell of him off of my body.”

Jamal Parris, near the end of our interview, said he wanted to speak directly to Bishop Eddie Long, and he turned to our camera to do so.

“But that man can not look me in my eye and tell me we did not live this pain,” Parris said. “Why you can sit in front of the church and tell them that you categorically deny it. You can’t say that to our face. And you know this. You are not a man, you are a monster.” [ READ MORE ]

In related news, BISHOP LONG’S ATTORNEY BLASTED PARRIS for “attempting to try their lawsuits in the media” and Long is still denying all allegations. View more unedited video of Jamal Parris below..

0 comments: