Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bottoms up! Trey Songz toasted to the close of his “Passion, Pain & Pleasure” tour last night at New York City’s Beacon Theatre. His tourmates Monica and Dondria joined him onstage for the finale before he heads out on the road with Usher in November. Jay-Z stopped by backstage to show his support and Fabolous hit the stage for “Say Aah.”

Tremaine showered praise upon his tourmate. “What can I say about this woman? Sixteen years she been in this business,” he said while Monica stood by his side. “She’s a strong example of a beautiful, black, strong mother, woman, sister. I love you and everything you stand for.”

Mo echoed the sentiments. “Last night was beautiful. U helped make the touring experience wonderful for me,my children & fam. And I truly thank you,” she tweeted to Trey after the show.

0 comments: