Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Has Victoria Beckham finally arrived as a designer? Certainly sounds like it! The star visited The View on Friday, just in time to relive the glory of her Fashion Week. “It’s been a real whirlwind. I’m in my fifth season and just showed my fifth collection during Fashion Week and it was a huge success, I mean the reviews were great,” she said. “To be on the cover of WWD is such a big deal.” And it’s not all glitz and glamour, as Posh explained her working process. “It was me in my studio, with a meter and a half of parachute silk, draping it on myself and tying it in a knot and saying ‘Ok what do I think?’…It really is a dream come true.” In addition to her models, who Victoria insists be healthy and not too young, stars such as Demi Moore, Gwyneth Paltrow and Drew Barrymore support Victoria’s sophisticated, sexy designs. But, Michelle Obama has yet to join the fan club. “I actually dressed Sarah Jessica Parker for an event at the White House so I’m getting there, I’m in the door!” she joked. And the reason that so many women are responding to her designs? “I want to celebrate a woman’s curves, though you’re right, I don’t have that many myself,” she says. “I love a woman’s body and I want to make women look and feel fantastic.”

0 comments: