Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

John Travolta is taking 300 members of Oprah's audience to Australia! The talk show host announced the prize on the premiere of the last season of her talk show yesterday, and then announced that on top of getting to go Down Under with her for 8 days, the actor (who's also a pilot) will be flying them all! It's called Oprah’s Ultimate Australian Adventure, and that sounds just about right.

John Travolta (Pacific Coast News)To a shrieking crowd, Oprah announced: “We’re... going... to... Australia!”

The set was then turned into a mini-airport, where the Pulp Fiction actor emerged from a jet to reveal his job in the present.
She added: “This is really my last chance to do something really big. And if you want to do something big, you want to take along your ultimate viewers. I started to think about where would I most want to go. Maybe I should take you with me to the other side of the world. “We’re going to Australia! We are going to Australia! You and you and you and you are going to Australia!”

All audience members were also given a new mobile phone. Oprah announced in November 2009 she would be quitting the show after 25 years to launch her own TV network in 2011. She said: “This show has been my life and I love it enough to know when it’s time to say goodbye.”

0 comments: