Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Penelope Cruz is going to be a mommy! The Spanish actress is 4½ months prego, according to her rep. She and new husband Javier Bardem will be expecting their little bundle of joy in early 2011.


The 36-year-old actress started some crazy pregnancy buzz when she was photographed recently with what seemed to be a baby bump while shooting scenes for Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. Shortly after, her camp confirmed the good news.
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem (Photo Agency)
Penelope has been notoriously private about her life, marrying 41-year-old Javier in a secret ceremony in the Bahamas in early July. However, she has previously confirmed her desire to have children, although she confessed she would be happy to adopt.
She said: “I'd love to have kids. Maybe I'll adopt about 20 children - that's been my dream since I was a little girl. I want to have my own kids, but also adopt. For a while I've had the feeling that my life won't be complete if I don't adopt. "I think I would be a perfect mother. I love babies."
She's going to have one beautiful baby! Congrats to the happy couple.

0 comments: