Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Tuesday, November 30, 2010



Pop singer and actress Janet Jackson is planning to seal her return to music next year with
a massive global tour and she's asking fans to nominate the cities where she will perform.

The 44-year-old star has announced a 35-date trek in a video on her website. The first person to nominate each chosen city will receive signed memorabilia from the star.

In the video, Janet said, "I've heard from all of you, my fans, whose love I cherish dearly. Many have asked when will I tour again - well I am really excited to announce my largest ever world tour, celebrating 35 number ones.


"You'll hear all the hits in 35 cities, which I want you to help me select. I'm reaching out to all of my fans to seek your input about the cities where I will perform. You will be able to indicate on my website janetjackson.com the city of your choice.

"Because your voices and your votes are so important to me, the first fan that I hear from in each of the cities I select will receive an autographed copy of my Number Ones CD and an autographed copy of my book True You."

And the 'Nasty' hitmaker is also planning to use the shows to highlight the good work done by young locals in the cities she chooses.

"I will also recognise 20 young people whose lives and work have enriched their communities in a major way," she added.

0 comments: