Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Following Pink Friday‘s arrival next Monday, Nicki Minaj will give fans insight into the road to its release. MTV is set to air “Nicki Minaj: My Time Now,” a documentary following her into the booth as she records the Eminem-assisted “Roman’s Revenge,” discovers her album on Amazon.com, reunites with her family, and performs in her native Trinidad.

“At a certain point, you have to say, I’m no longer complimenting people. I’ve bowed down for everyone. My time now,” she says in the dramatic trailer. “Maybe I was just auditioning to see if I could kick everybody’s ass and then I’ll gracefully bow out and say I’m done, next role.”

Get tickled pink with the sneak peek below before the doc airs on Sunday, November 28, at 10 p.m.


0 comments: