Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Willow Smith can take credit for turning "Whip My Hair" into an instant hit, but she's giving her famous family props for giving her those mad skills. 

Willow and Jada Pinkett Smith (Bauer Griffin) She said: "Mommy and Daddy inspired me to be a performer. I get my flow from Daddy, my singing ability from mommy, and the camera stuff from both." 

Will and Jada must be so proud that they've churned out two of the hottest young stars around. Their oldest kid Jaden is now an actor (and friends with Justin Bieber!) and Willow says their success was in the cards. "That's just what happens when you hang with the Smiths!" she said.

Even though she's blowing up the charts with folks twice her age (and much older), the young star knows she's still a kid and has to act like one. She said: "I can't do whatever I want. Mommy has to say it's okay," she said.

0 comments: