Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kim Kardashian is taking off her heels and shaping up for a new sneaker deal. The 30-year-old reality star announced on Monday that she and mom Kris Jenner are teaming with Skechers to promote the brand’s Shape-ups fitness footwear. “When I was in New York, I wasn’t working out,” Kardashian told PEOPLE at an L.A. press conference. “I was feeling so depressed.” But all that apparently changed when she was sent her first pair of Shape-ups. “I honestly would wear them just all around the hotel. The fact that I would feel something without even having to set foot on a treadmill just made me feel better.” Now “hooked on” her new kicks, the style icon admits they’re also a great addition to her workout wardrobe. “I like neon,” she says. “My shoe selection even before Skechers had always been really unique, and I pretty much wore simple, basic outfits, so you want your shoes to be your statement piece.” Now “a little more toned” in her “legs, butt and stomach,” Kardashian is ready to take on Jenner in a Shape-ups challenge. “I’m probably gonna win because I have a little secret [Kim’s] not ready for,” Jenner said. Not breaking a sweat, Kardashian quickly quipped: “I don’t really brag. I think it’s a sign of weakness.” To shop the Kardashian’s new shoes of choice, visit skechers.com

0 comments: