Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Rachel Zoe (Getty Images)Get ready for one stylish baby.

Rachel Zoe has announced today she's expanding her family. The fashionista took to Twitter to confirm the (long suspected) news that she's pregnant.

Wrote Zoe: "I want to officially confirm to my loyal friends and followers that I am pregnant!"

"I feel great, Rodger and I are beyond excited and so thankful for all of your love and support."

n the latest season of The Rachel Zoe Project, Zoe and her husband Rodger Berman struggled with the tough decision to have a baby. Berman was all for bringing a new member into the family, while Zoe seemed leery of losing career opportunities. The season finale showed the couple visiting a fertility clinic. 

0 comments: