Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Saturday, November 27, 2010


Keri Hilson seems to be heavily inspired by Madonna for her cover shoot of the December/January issue VIBE magazine. The “Pretty Girl Rock” singer was looking pretty in a pointy black bustier, silver chain necklaces and a leather hat that screamed Justify My Love for the mag’s latest issue. The “Buy You” songbird looked ultra sexy, we just wish K-Hil could have done the same for her No Boys Allowed album cover.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hell NaW,
I'm sorry but look at the two covers she did recently, Vibe makes Keri look sooo white and look at the arm pits and body retouching it's aweful!! Jones magazine killed the nose and the eyes are crossed!! I'm sorry but these don't even look like the same chic .I'm not a hater I like Keri and
She's a pretty girl but these two covers are the worst!!
At least the album cover has a concept and I think it was executed well! but who am I to judge I'm only a magazine editor:-)