Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Monday, March 22, 2010



Beyonce said she was involved in the bottle design process.Beyonce Knowles has another hit on her hands, although this one won't be seeing any radio play. Her debut fragrance, Heat, has been a runaway success for exclusive retailer Macy's: it has generated $3 million in sales in its first month.

Knowles seems pretty proud of the scent herself, having toldWWD last month, "I'm so happy with it. I've been working on it for a while now. I was on tour for a year, and I have meet-and-greets with fans. I've never in my life gotten so many compliments."

It's safe to say that Beyonce will soon cash in on a second fragrance. It will have some competition soon enough, when Rihanna launches her as-of-yet unnamed scent.

0 comments: