Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Wednesday, March 10, 2010


A third season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta was just announced -– and it already promises to be drama-filled.

Bryson Bryant, the eldest son of NeNe Leakes, was arrested on a minor marijuana possession charge and was put in an Atlanta-area jail on March 7. Bryant has appeared on the Bravo reality show — and, in the first season, was filmed looking at colleges with Leakes.
On Wednesday, Leakes released a statement, calling her son’s arrest a “family issue.”

“Like any parent, I am disappointed with the actions and arrest of my son, Bryson,” she said in the statement. “Certainly, my husband and I will deal with this family issue in a private manner. My son is not the first young adult to experiment with marijuana, and he certainly won’t be the last. Still, as parents, this is a chance for us to have an open dialogue with him about the dangers of any substance abuse. I realize as a parent that my job is never done. And as I’ve tweeted, tough love was in order. Still, I ask that you respect our privacy during this trying time.”

But Leakes didn’t just stop there. Earlier that day, she also Tweeted about the incident. “Morning! I know my parenting job is NEVER DONE but TOUGH LOVE is ordered by the JUDGE! The judge [in] this case is ME,” she Tweeted. “My head is up & held high this morning because I KNOW the parent that i’am! U hate 4 yo kids 2 make mistakes! TOUGH LOVE this morning.”
The outspoken Real Housewives of Atlanta star is expected to appear Thursday night on Bravo’s Watch What Happens Live show, which airs at midnight.

0 comments: