Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Friday, March 26, 2010

Pink is a low-maintenance kind of gal. Her hubby Carey Hart brought her a brew and some cheese before they went to the Bad Religion concert in LA recently, and she was happy as can be with her convenience store treats. No fine wines necessary.

Pink (Getty)She tweeted: “He (Carey) is so romantic. He just bought me a 24 oz Heineken in a can and a string cheese from 7-Eleven. I'm so lucky... Bad religion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Although Pink, 30, and Carey enjoyed the gig, the 34-year-old racer admits he can longer party as hard as he used to. He wrote on his twitter page: “Bad religion killing it at HOB in LA! 30 years strong! But man, Im old. I used 2 leave punk shows w/a bloody nose in my old van. Now I'm sober in a town car.”

0 comments: