Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lady Gaga celebrated her 24th birthday yesterday and tweeted a whole bunch of messages to her "little monsters" from Australia, where she's currently touring. Her big plans? She tweeted: “I am going to find the nearest bar that smells like urine and get very drunk. I’m going to be 24. I don’t feel young.”

Lady Gaga (Bauer Griffin)The pop star also took to twitter to thank her fans – whom she dubs “little monsters” - for their ongoing support and birthday greetings, and promised them she intends to keep making music for another three decades.

She wrote: “Thank you so much for all the beautiful birthday messages, videos, and gifts. The greatest present I’ve been given this year is you I love u. I’m 24 today, so you know what that means? Let’s raise a glass to 30 more years of writing music and videos for my beautiful little monsters.”

The singer then posted a link to a video made by fans showing a compilation of people wishing her happy birthday. She tweeted: “i’ve never cried so hard in 24 years, from pure joy and unconditional love. Tears are streaming.”

Gaga has also revealed plans for her third album, the follow up to 2009’s The Fame Monster.
She said: “I’m working on it now and I’ve already written the core of it. I’m continuing to travel round the world and... it’s certainly my best work to date.”

0 comments: