Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ameriie Goes Platinum Blonde

Not only did Ameriie throw an extra “i” in her name to switch things up a bit, but the “1 Thing” singer took her image overhaul one step further. She recently debuted her new look at a Grey Goose event in Dallas, Texas, dying her luscious dark locks platinum blonde.

“I’ve always wanted to go platinum blonde, and I figured I’d finally just do it,” Ameriie exclusively tells our friends over at Rap-Up.com of her new ’do. “One of the things that inspired me are photos I’ve seen of children in the Solomon Islands. They are very brown-skinned, and a lot of them grow white-blonde hair naturally. The contrast in dark skin tone and extremely light hair is really beautiful to me. So I just went for it!”

The Grammy nominee is currently in the studio recording Cymatika Vol. 1, the follow-up to last year’s In Love & War, which will showcase a more “international, worldly” sound.

0 comments: