Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Brandy (Getty Images)Brandy revealed on last week's episode of Dancing with the Stars that she hasn't been intimate with a guy in six years. In a new interview with Life & Style, she admits that maybe six years is a little bit of an exaggeration, but not much.

"I haven't been with a man seriously and in love in six years. And, honestly, I tend to abstain if I'm not in a relationship." Brandy admitted she hasn't been celibate all that time, but... "It's been a long time. We're talking years."

Brandy goes on to talk about a brief romance with rapper Flo Rida, but says ultimately nothing came of it.


"I was very interested in him," she said. "I mean, how can you not be -- he's very attractive. But there was just something about us that didn't click."

Don't worry, the R&B singer hasn't given up all hope. She recently said that her stint on DWTS has helped her feel sexy again. And after all, she hasn't cut men out of her life completely.

"I actually went on a blind date a couple months ago that was very interesting but 

0 comments: