Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Thursday, February 26, 2009


Aubrey O'Day has claimed that she would never turn down the chance to reform her previous band Danity Kane if there was interest in a reunion.

The singer-model denied reports that she had been invited to return to the fourth season of Making The Band, telling MTV News that she would not be asked back because she was fired from the group.

O'Day said: "I know what they have confirmed to me, and that is what I said in the season finale.

"Danity Kane was a wonderful group, and like all things, nothing is forever. We had a great run and we were very successful.

"If there was ever interest in me coming back... and making music with the girls, I would never say no to something like that."

She added that she would not comment on any negativity from her former bandmates in the media.

O'Day recently posed for Playboy magazine, saying that sex can be "beautiful", "comfortable" and "empowering".

0 comments: