Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Wednesday, February 11, 2009


Three days after Rihanna was allegedly beaten by her boyfriend, Chris Brown, fans are filling her MySpage page with words of encouragement.

"YOU deserve BETTER," writes Jessica.

"I just want to say that I really hope you get better soon," says Morgan. "You are such a great and strong woman . . . . Turn your hurt into a song that can inspire everyone to be strong and it will get you through whatever life throws at you."

A fan named Leiahi'ena even offered the Barbados-bred singer (who hasn’t been seen in public since the Sunday morning incident) refuge in Hawaii.

"Keep shining that smile of yours!" says Leiahi'ena. "Need to get away for a while hit me back, my family owns some private beaches if you wanna wine down and relax with some of your family or friends."

Even celebrity pal Kanye West has spoken about the incident, telling Ryan Seacrest on his Tuesday radio show, "I feel like that's my baby sis and I would do any and everything to help her in any situation."

When it comes to their feelings about Brown (who is due in court March 5), Rihanna's fans offer mostly blunt words of advice.

Writes Grantos: "Leave His A--."

0 comments: