Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Tuesday, February 3, 2009


While Red Bull Energy Drink has always supported driver from NASCAR, MotoGP, Formula One and athletes from Major League Soccer and individual action sports athletes, they've never supported athletes from the NFL, NBA, NHL or MLB – until now. Red Bull announced that they have partnered with New Orleans Saints running back Reggie Bush.

"Like a lot of professional athletes, I've been drinking Red Bull for years - it keeps me focused during training and is my favorite when I'm out with friends," Bush said in a statement. "Red Bull is fun, young, and energetic, and is also extremely passionate about sports - just like me. So joining the Red Bull team was a no-brainer."

Bush joins Olympic Beach Volleyball gold medalists Todd Rogers and Phil Dalhausser, Motocross Champion James Stewart, X Games Champion Shaun White, and World Record holder Robbie Maddison among others on the Red Bull roster.

0 comments: