Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Claudia Schiffer just welcomed baby number 3! The supermodel mom gave birth to a baby girl at London’s Portland Hospital yesterday. A statement from the couple said: "Claudia Schiffer and Matthew Vaughn are proud to announce the birth of their baby daughter who was born on Friday May 14 in the early afternoon."

Claudia and Matthew are proud parents again! (Getty)The baby's name hasn't been revealed yet, but she's expected to let everyone know the name of the new baby sister to Caspar, 7, and Clementine, 5, in the coming week. Will it be another "C" name?

Claudia, who married Matthew in May 2002, has previously spoken about how motherhood made her reassess her attitude to work. She said: "I used to work every single day and travel round the world. I worked weekends, I never took one second off. When I met my husband I said, 'You know what, this is important. I'm not going to work weekends any more.' And when I had kids, I became even more careful. Modeling work is fine because you can do one day here, two days there, you're never long gone."

Congrats to the happy family!

0 comments: