Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Monday, May 31, 2010


ony Parker has been celebrating his 28th birthday for two weeks in three cities, and his wife Eva Longoria Parker is still not done showering him with gifts.

"I got him a lot of things," Eva Longoria-Parker said Saturday before celebrating her husband’s birthday at Las Vegas’s Eve Nightclub. "I got him four-wheelers because he wanted a new four-wheeler, and I got him a Microsoft surface computer that he can touch and play with."

The gift-giving will only continue, with one present still to open.

"I can’t wait to see the surprise," Parker immediately said. "I don’t have a birthday wish list. Whatever she gives me I’m fine with it. I’m happy."

The couple have been celebrating Parker’s birthday for two weeks in Miami, Los Angeles and Vegas, but Saturday was his big blowout.

0 comments: