Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Wednesday, May 19, 2010


Jennifer Hudson is ready to walk down the aisle -- she just won't let us know when.

100 Hottest Celebrity Couples of 2010

Speaking of her planned union with David Otunga, also father of her first child, David Jr., Hudson recently let it slip that everything has been ironed out for the big day.

"It’s coming up," Hudson told E! News while attending the Cannes Film Festival over the weekend. "Everything’s all ready to go."

In related news, Jennifer Hudson will soon be seen on VH1Behind The Music. Joined by Ne-Yo, Whitney Houston, Clive Davis and more, Hudson's episode is slated to air June 28.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't believe that this is the total true. Something has gone very wrong with this relationship, but nobody is ready to speak about it yet. I don't think there is going to be a wedding. I love them as a couple, and I had held out high hopes for them. Jennifer Hudson is now more gorgeous than ever. Her motives for her new transformation is all about health and her baby son. I just feel that out of all the great things that has happen for her. I could be wrong and reading way to much into it, but JHUD don't seem as happy about David are the relationship anymore. She really don't even mention him like she use to unless somebody elsa brings him up. I don't know what David has done are doing, but it might be over for them already. This young lady has been through alot, and I can see her getting bored with a man like him very fast. Mainly if he is not really holding his end of the relationship up. I just hope this is not true because I truely love them as a couple. However there are sooooooo many pulling against them. I know they are both very busy, but love is suppose to conquer all.