Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Monday, May 24, 2010

Dwayne Johnson (Getty Images)Dwayne Johnson, also known as The Rock, is starring as the unlikely title character in the new movie The Tooth Fairy. That's right: The muscle man wears a giant pair of wings to collect the incisors of small children -- and not everyone has been supportive of the comic role.

He said: "There are definitely people who disagree with certain creative decisions you make... pleasing everyone is pretty hard."

Despite this, the 37-year-old actor is prepared to take on lots of different roles because nothing "fazes" him.

He said: "Because of my wrestling background, nothing a director can throw at me on a set can faze me. I learned a long time ago how to be coachable... I'm trying to be very smart and focused with my decisions, but it isn't like I sat down and thought, 'OK, now I want to go and take over the family market.'"

0 comments: