Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Thursday, September 9, 2010

She was subdued in court Wednesday, but Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi is adamant about one thing – she's no Lindsay Lohan wannabe!

Fined $500, ordered to perform community service and deemed "rude, profane, obnoxious and self-indulgent" by Judge Damian G. Murray after pleading guilty to annoying New Jersey beachgoers, Snooki has said she's sorry for her actions. However, she tells DIDNTINVITEME that the judge's comparison between her and the recently rehabbed Lohan was unfair.

"I definitely thought it was harsh," she says. "I never drank and drove, I don't do drugs – I do nothing that Lindsay does, so it was definitely a little overboard."

Still, the Jersey Shore star says, "I'm over it."

"I'm just really happy that it's over and that the criminal charge was dismissed because that was just insane," she says, referring to charges of disorderly conduct and criminal annoyance. "I was really nervous about it."

To unwind from her stressful day, Snooki says she enjoyed a three-hour drive home and has been spending time with family. "I'm just really happy it's over," she says. "That was crazy for me."

0 comments: