Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Tuesday, September 7, 2010


Danielle Staub (Getty Images)Looks like the gals of the Garden State will need one more to round out their drama-filled days. Danielle Staub has announced she's leaving Real Housewives of New Jersey.
Staub, 48, said she's above and beyond where the show is at. "I'm way too good for this," said Staub, speaking to Us Weekly. "They have used me about as much as I can be used."

Staub famously clashed with several of the other cast members of the show, including Jacqueline Laurita. Things came to a head when cast members confronted her with information that she had been arrested in 1986 for drug possession and extortion under a different name, Beverly Ann Merrill. 

Now, says Staub, she's got her own plans for the future. "I want my own show," said Staub. "I want to be me now. Not me according to other people. Me. A spin-off is absolutely, positively where I'm going."

0 comments: